How do you keep yourself safe from the new coronavirus?
As we know that Corona is declared a global health emergency by the World Health Organization. Everyone is scared in the world and talking about how to reduce or prevent the spread of the Coronavirus. As we can see in news headlines we have not found a perfect solution yet to beat them, but we can prevent the spread of the Coronavirus by following some tips-
1. Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds at a time in the gape of a minimum of one hour with warm water and high-quality soap or alcohol-based Sanitizers.
2. Don’t touch your face, eyes, nose, or mouth again and again. And also, take a face wash for 3-4 times in a day.
3. Make at least 3 feet distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing. And if you have the same disease, you should wear a mask to prevent bacteria and viruses from spreading.
4. Cover your mouth with hanky or tissue paper whenever you sneeze or cough. And throw away the tissue and wash the hanky. If you don’t have hanky and tissue at that time cover your mouth with the inside of your elbow.
5. Stop handshakes, hugs or kisses to prevent transmission of the virus.
6. Avoid traveling, crowded places such as a mall, Cinema, Gym and Events.
7. Clean your object for at least one time in a day such as mobile, laptop, computer and other which you touch a lot.
8. Increase your immunity by eating Vitamin C based supplements and fruits, green vegetable and other healthy foods. But before use fruit and vegetable must wash them.
9. When you feel sick, stay home, consult with doctors and take proper treatment.
10. Last but important point “Be Aware but Don’t Panic”